The Repair Café Experiment will be held every Saturday at 1 pm Adelaide time (UTC/GMT +9:30 hours) using the Zoom online video-conferencing application.
If you’re experienced just jump into The Repair Café Experiment with this link: https://zoom.us/j/92335767222
When in The Repair Café Experiment please let the Host know what room you would like.
The room choices are:
- Makerspace Adelaide – Anyone and everyone from the maker community
- Air-Steam Wireless – Community Wireless LAN, WiFi, LoRa, etc.
- Hackerspace Adelaide – Electronics and coding
- Preforming Arts and Crafts – Hula Hoops, Devilsticks, Wearable Technology
- Consulting Room 1,2,3,4 – Vacant rooms available for 1:1 or small groups support
If you would like a room created specifically for a subject, let me know before the event starts and I’ll add it to the list of Breakout rooms.
Procedure when visiting the Repair Café Experiment:
- When we start the Zoom Meeting and you have joined Zoom, you will be held at a waiting area. This is a good time to set-up your camera and mic.
- The Host or Co-Host will then welcome you into the Main Breakout Room, your patience at the start is appreciated it can get busy.
- Only the Host can assign people to a room, so think about where you would like to go.
- You can leave a room anytime into the Main Breakout Room and return back to the room you are assigned.
- If you want to go to another Room just ask the Host and they will assign you to a new room.
- The Co-Host can visit all rooms, but is not able to transfer people to other rooms.
- If you need to talk with someone or a small group ask the Host and they will assign you and another a vacant room or consulting room.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any details or requests.