What in on the bench:
- LoRaWAN Nesting Boxes – Wildlife Nesting boxes fitted with a range of sensors deployed across the PAE Catchment. With support from our code developer Paul Schulz. Demonstrating uses for LoRa Devices and the technology behind them in programs.
- Converting old roof Solar Panels into useful battery charging modules
- Solar PV Battery demonstration system. Charge Station, Cooking and Humidifying Water Harvestor.
- Woodworking workshops – one plank furniture
- Library Air-Quality and climate IoT Demonstration
- Antweight Battlebot workshop January 2021 School Holidays
- STEM Squad Zoom Kit V1 and V2
- Short Story Vending Machine
- Smoke Injector for bubble science demonstrations
- Wind Tunnel 24V Variable speed and bicycle-powered
- Junkbot – A telepresence robot made from e-waste used for a school education program run by Electronics Recycling Australia
- Air-Water Rocket Launcher
- Exercise bike generator 300W with lights, sound system and 5 port charger
- Electric Vortex Cannon
- Telepresence Library Robot