What was on the bench:
Antweight Battlebot workshop January 2021 School Holidays
LoRaWAN Nesting Boxes – Wildlife Nesting boxes fitted with a range of sensors deployed across the PAE Catchment. With some support from our code developer Paul Schulz.
Solar PV Battery demonstration system. Charge Station, Cooking and Humidifier Water Harvesting.
- STEM Squad Zoom Kit V1 and V2
- Short Story Vending Machine
- Smoke Injector for bubble science demonstrations
- Wind Tunnels 24V Variable speed
- Junkbot – A telepresence robot made from e-waste used for a school education program run by Electronics Recycling Australia
- Air-Water Rocket Launcher
- Exercise bike generator 300W with lights, sound system and 5 port charger
- Electric Vortex Cannon