Skip to content
Go to top
- Tinkercad is a great tool for children to develop 3D models of their projects.
- Code.org® has some fun online resources for children to start learning to coding.
- Arduino is a woundful hardware plateform that bring physiscal computing to life.
- PAE Libraries run a weekly code club look on SignUp for sessions.
- Scratch is a wonderful coding tool, access online or download.
- Microsoft MakeCode brings computer science to life for all students with fun projects, immediate results and both block and text editors for learners at different levels.