Need some maker help or advice? Planning to make something and not sure where to start? Meet with our maker expert Robert Hart every Wednesday morning from 9:30am to 11:30am at the Parks Library Makerspace for advice on anything you are making, hacking, repairing or planning. Check SignUp for details.
- Useful tips, tricks and hacks
- Using tools or equipment and advice on tools you may require for your project
- Electrical and electronic assembly and design.
- Soldering – soft soldering for electrical or silver soldering for metalwork or jewellery making
- Hands-on support, making and repair training
- Assistance on STEM Project construction and Teacher PD
Includes advice on where to find suppliers, materials, tools, equipment
or further education. Small business owners, schools and NGOs in the PAE area are welcome.