Learn how to program and use the world-famous Arduino IDE with our easy-to-use plug-and-play kits. Then join our regular drop-in session to work at your own pace with support and guidance when you need it. Equipment and a laptop are supplied for beginner’ sessions. Children under16 may attend if accompanied by a parent or carer.
Enfield Library – on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month
- 11:00 am – Beginners Session – Booking is essential to access a kit and laptop
- 11:45 pm – Drop-in Session – for the beginner, intermediate or advanced *
*If you are not booked into our Beginners Session, please bring your own Arduino, and laptop and our experienced Arduino presenter Tony will be there to help when you need it.
5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Learn Arduino!
- An easy introduction to Physical Computing
- An easy introduction to Electronics
- Build interactivity into your projects
- Build awesome projects!
- Helps you become a Problem-Solver
Arduino is a cheap and useful skill everyone should learn. Once you do you’ll find an amazing community of people building awesome projects with easy to follow instructions and open-source examples you can copy and modify.
Arduino is a flexible and easy-to-learn open source development platform that enjoys great fame among makers, hackers and interactive artists. We are using the Elecrow Advanced Kit for Arduino helps you get more knowledge of Arduino than the Elecrow start kit for Arduino. It contains the most popular accessories for DIY projects such as PIR sensor, Flame sensor, serial WIFI, 4-Digit Display, I2C LCD, etc. With the straightforward instructions with the kit, you can easily dig into the Arduino world and start your own Arduino project.
Crowtail is a modular, ready-to-use toolset, it takes a building block approach to assemble electronics. It simplifies and condenses the learning process significantly.
The Crowtail products are basic-functional modules that consist of a Base Shield and various modules with standardized connectors, each Crowtail module has its specific functions, such as light-sensing or temperature sensing. With these Crowtail modules, users do not need to deal with the mess of jumper wires or debug the electronic circuits, they can just plug the Crowtail modules into the base shield and then play!
- Crowtail-Advanced Extra Kit User Guide
- Step1: Download Arduino IDE and install Arduino driver
- Step2: The very basic experiments with Crowduino
- Step3: How to Download the Arduino library and install
- Step4: Error Debugging